Sukha Puri is a complimentary snack, which is served after savoring the popular snacks dishes like Sev Puri, Pani Puri, and Bhel Puri.
- 12 Pani Puri's Puris
- 1 Potato (Aloo); medium sized boiled
- 1/2 Onion (Pyaz); medium sized finely chopped
- Coriander Leaves (Dhaniya Patta) finely chopped
- 2 tsp Red Chili Powder (Lal Mirch Powder)
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder (Jeera Powder)
- 1/2 tsp Chaat Masala Powder
- 1-2 tsp Fresh Lemon Juice (Nimbu ka Ras)
- Nylon Sev as required
- Salt as per your taste
Get a bowl and add the boiled Potatoes, Red Chili Powder, Cumin Powder, Chaat Masala Powder, Salt, and Lemon Juice to it.
Mash this Potato and spices mixture thoroughly. Make sure there are no lumps in it.
Keep the mashed mixture aside.
Place the puris in a serving plate.
Now, add the Potato mixture, chopped Onions, Chaat Masala Powder to it.
Finally, sprinkle some Nylon Sev and garnish it with chopped Coriander Leaves.
Serve the Sukha Poori.
- It also tastes good with some Coriander Chutney and Imli ki Khatti Meethi Chutney.
Calories: 87kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 15mg | Potassium: 550mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1135IU | Vitamin C: 15.2mg | Calcium: 72mg | Iron: 5.1mg